Monday, March 3, 2014

Laughter.

Didn't get a "Funny Friday" post the past two Fridays....so instead of waiting for THIS Friday to share something funny, I thought we could all use a laugh on Monday night.

For all of us protein shake drinkers, I think this is something we've all experienced...am I right? Tell me I'm not alone in this!



Tonight's post is a quick one to hopefully make you smile.
Being fit and healthy is more then just losing weight and toning up.
Being healthy is from the inside out - and that really starts with our minds. Too often being fit becomes just another stresser in our already stressed lives and we forget to enjoy the process and notice the little changes we make each day.
Take some time tonight to acknowledge how far you've already come. And ALWAYS take the time to laugh to each day.

"Laughter opens the lungs, and opening the lungs ventilates the spirit" - unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment