Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Slim out this summer!

Working out is hard. It becomes even harder in the summer. We always think we'll be more active in the summer...and sure we might be outside more, possibly play a few more games of frisbee, but between all the beach parties and bbqs we usually don't end up getting much more "fit" in the summer. Not to mention getting to the gym on a beautiful summer day doesn't usually sound appealing. I know I'm not alone in this.

I present to you, Fight Shape.

When: 4pm - Tuesdays and Fridays (giving you plenty of time to enjoy the sun in the afternoon and plenty of time to enjoy the warm summer evenings)
Start date: June 3rd!

Now I know what you're thinking....everyone hears "fight shape" and thinks "well I don't know how to fight...or that sounds intimidating, or I'm not in very good shape" & a million other things. I've heard them all!
I am NOT training you to put you in the ring. I am training you to lose weight, build muscle, improve speed, balance, agility, core strength, endurance, burn of some steam, and have a heck of a time doing it.
Let's face it, treadmills get boring. And when it's summer time, do you really want to come run on one when you could be outside?
That's the other good new about fight shape. It is one of the very select groups that gets to use the brand new outdoor obstacle course/field.
So not only do you get to do a fun, exciting, different workout then you've ever done before - you get to do a lot of them outside!

If you or anyone you know is at all interested in this - let me know. Comment on here, text me, email me, facebook me, chase me down in the club, whatever. If the 4pm time doesn't work at all for you let me know as we will have other options available too!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie! Does the class cost anything, or is it included with our Life Time membership?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! It is another one of our "TEAM" programs, so the cost is $175 a month. I'd be willing to let you hop in for a week during May to try it out first if you wanted to see what it was like.

    ReplyDelete